White nylon and nylon blended material for food, nylon 66, non-toxic, odorless, high strength, large elongation, elastic. Excellent strength, good wear resistance, ranking first in all fibers. High temperature resistant, resistant to decay, oil resistance, corrosion resistance, alkali resistance, chemical stability, electrical insulation. Good anti vibration and sound, there is a certain flame retardancy. The fine transparent nylon, widely used in aquaculture, flour processing, nylon screen printing, pharmaceutical, chemical, dyestuff, monosodium glutamate, fisheries, food and other industries as the sieve.
Mesh refers to the number per square inch “The number of empty eyes on the screen, 50 mesh refers to per square inch the hole is 50×50A, 500 mesh is 500×500A, the number is higher, the holes is more. In addition to said screen hole, it can be said at the same time for the screen by the particle size, the higher the number, the smaller the particle size.
The filter cloth is suitable for industrial filters such as liquid filtration, powder filtration, oil, mining, pharmaceutical, chemical plant, paint, ink and oil product filtration, alcohol filtration, paint filtration, dye filtration, resin, monosodium glutamate, fisheries, impurities, food Network and filter.
Mesh: 1000 mesh to 5000 mesh
Note: Gauze is packaged by folded, a folding is about 98CM length. So both lenght and width are actually 98cm.
How to choose filtering cloth?
- Filtering soya bean milk usually using between 100-150 Mesh/In.
- Filtering wine and tea impurities usually using between 150-200 Mesh/In (First use 100 mesh filter, and then use 200 mesh filteragain).
- Filtering milk or juice usually using between 200-250 Mesh/In.
- Paint filter usually using 80-200 Mesh/In ( Ground paint using 80-100 Mesh/In, surface paint using 150-200 Mesh/In).
- Filtering drinking water, suspended particulate matter and other fine filters usually using between 300-400 Mesh/In.
- If you do not sure what kind of specifications, please contact customer service.